Monday, January 18, 2010

Holy Cow!!!

I have started tracking almost all of my meals and food I put in my mouth. Today was staff meeting at church and some of us went to our local Mexican fast food joint. It's cheap(our family of 4 ate for $10!) and the kids like it. I had no idea how many calories were in some of my favorites!!!! It's outrageous! I told the Hubbs (think squeaky outraged voice) "No Wonder Americans are FAT!!! So I know Fat is no PC but Obese just doesn't do it justice. You should take a peak at the nutritional information and see what you pack on each time you enjoy your favorite local Mexican fast food joint. It wasn't hard to find, just click here and pick your favorites...I will never think of it the same way again. I'm really nervous to check another local favorite fast food joint that we frequent, as do most American households with children...

No comments:

Post a Comment